by Zander Gidaro
- Launch Google Chrome and go to the Chrome Webstore (https://chrome.google.com/webstore). Search for “Playbook App Manager” in “Extensions”. Download and install the extension.
- Turn on “Development Mode” in your BB 10’s settings by going to Settings, Security & Privacy, Development Mode and plug in the device.
- Launch the Playbook App Manager and type in your device’s Hostname/IP Address. Underneath you will see “Manage your device”.
- Click on its IP and proceed. If any SSL Certificate error appears, click “Proceed anyway”. Put in the device’s password and continue.
- Click on “Install Apps” or drag and drop to install the applications (click on image above to see where). Make sure that they are “.bar” files. Enjoy!